EA Sports activities has immediately launched its v1.06 replace for F1 22, which goals to repair AI , power suggestions, VR and different minor points.
EA Sports activities’ F1 22 has had a reasonably rocky begin since its launch final month (28th June 2022), with the developer releasing a gradual stream of patches to assist repair a variety of points – together with recreation crashes and body drops.
In the present day (25th July 2022), the developer has dropped its new v1.06 replace, with a specific concentrate on AI behaviour, power suggestions implementation and VR efficiency.
AI logic has been improved at pit entry/exit, with the Broadcast mode security automobile bug – the place AI vehicles overtook the protection automobile resulting in mass disqualifications – now squashed. Drive suggestions issues with Logitech’s G920, G29 and G923 wheels have additionally been addressed, with Thrustmaster’s T248 and T148 wheels now gaining the flexibility to map LSB & RSB buttons on Xbox.
VR has additionally obtained some consideration, with unexpectedly off-putting head actions underneath acceleration and braking set to be eradicated. Different points mounted in v1.06 embody a bit of Baku’s tecpro limitations coming free and Personnel Facility upgrades not making use of right, amongst many different minor fixes.
The developer is conscious of extra points with F1 22, together with Heusinkveld pedals incorrectly having a 50% deadzone, so count on additional recreation enchancment updates within the close to future.
Has the v1.06 patch mounted points in F1 22 for you? Tell us within the feedback under.
F1 22 v1.06 Changelog
- F1® 22 Car Efficiency has been introduced extra in step with the actual season. All F1® Time Trial leaderboards have been reset on account of this modification
- ICE/MGU-H put on charge decreased to be much less punishing whereas utilizing computerized transmission
- Sector Time indicators will now present the anticipated colors when finishing a lap
- Improved AI Logic at Pit Entry and Exit
- Addressed a difficulty the place tyre temperatures are reset after pausing the sport in on-line recreation modes
- Addressed a difficulty the place, in some situations, ‘Broadcast’ Security Automotive could cause all AI-controlled vehicles to overhaul it, leading to mass disqualifications
- Resolved a difficulty the place Personnel Facility upgrades will not be making use of to drivers
- Mounted a difficulty the place monitor grip may scale back between qualifying periods
- Addressed a difficulty on Baku the place the participant may crash into Flip 15 on Baku when underneath AI management utilizing flying lap
- Addressed a difficulty with tecpro limitations coming free on Baku
- Color for sponsors’ decals and badges can now be utilized from a pre-set color slot
- Basic Stability Enhancements
- Varied minor fixes
- Marc will now appropriately point out icon drivers
- Addressed a difficulty the place the mistaken graphics card might be chosen on recreation launch which may have resulted in a crash
- Recreation will now appropriately load when utilizing Intel graphics playing cards (topic to minimal specs and fashions)
- Adjusted networking session looking out in order that NM14 errors are much less prone to happen
- AI icon faraway from the timing board throughout broadcast security automobile
- Corrected Kevin Magnussen’s eye color
- Collisions now appropriately reported in UDP knowledge
Two Participant Profession:
- Resolved a difficulty the place, in some situations, gamers couldn’t advance previous Contract Negotiations in Two Participant Profession
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers may get caught after a season break in Two Participant Profession
- Improved mixture of bottoming out in F1 vehicles, now extra audible
- Improved efficiency and mixture of tyre scrubs and skids
- Added new audio for Mercedes-AMG GT Black Sequence
- Mounted a difficulty the place the Race Engineer may incorrectly point out ‘Racing Level’ as a substitute of Aston Martin
- Resolved a difficulty the place headphones couldn’t be chosen as radio output system on PlayStation 4/5
- Mounted a difficulty regarding power suggestions with a number of suitable Logitech wheels (G920, G29, and G923)
- Mounted a difficulty the place the LED Tachometer (Rev Counter) lights weren’t engaged on Logitech wheelbases
- LSB & RSB buttons added for Thrustmaster T248 / T128 wheels on Xbox
- Improved efficiency when companion display is ready to full display
- Addressed involuntary head motion when braking or accelerating
- Mounted subject with Oculus Rift CV1 as a result of Stencil Mesh being enabled by default
- Modified default settings to enhance normal compatibility
- Visible high quality and efficiency optimisations
- A deep-dive article protecting our adjustments to dealing with and Drive Suggestions will be discovered right here.