5 successive victories for Max Verstappen have propelled him to inside touching distance of a second consecutive F1 title.
After beating Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc within the Italian Grand Prix at Monza, the place sadly the race ended behind the protection automobile, the Crimson Bull driver can now conceivably wrap up this yr’s championship on the subsequent occasion in Singapore.
Fairly merely, Verstappen has to complete 22 factors away from Leclerc, 13 forward of team-mate Sergio Perez and be six in entrance of Mercedes’ George Russell.
The sensible cash says the Marina Bay Road Circuit is unlikely to witness its first title-deciding race and that the championship will as a substitute roll over to Japan, however stranger issues have occurred.
With Verstappen in such dominant type, general, your factors standings are…
F1 championship driver standings after the Italian Grand Prix:
1. Max Verstappen | Crimson Bull Racing | 335 factors
2. Charles Leclerc | Ferrari | 219
3.. Sergio Perez | Crimson Bull Racing | 210
4. George Russell | Mercedes | 203
5. Carlos Sainz | Ferrari | 187
6. Lewis Hamilton | Mercedes | 168
7. Lando Norris | McLaren | 88
8. Esteban Ocon | Alpine F1 | 66
9. Fernando Alonso | Alpine F1 | 59
10. Valtteri Bottas | Alfa Romeo | 46
11. Kevin Magnussen | Haas F1 Staff | 22
12. Pierre Gasly | AlphaTauri | 22
13. Sebastian Vettel | Aston Martin | 20
14. Daniel Ricciardo | McLaren | 19
15. Mick Schumacher | Haas F1 Staff | 12
16. Yuki Tsunoda | AlphaTauri | 11
17. Zhou Guanyu | Alfa Romeo | 6
18. Lance Stroll | Aston Martin | 6
19. Alexander Albon | Williams Racing | 4
20. Nyck de Vries | Williams Racing | 2
21. Nicholas Latifi | Williams Racing | 0
22. Nico Hulkenberg | Aston Martin | 0