A high System One™ workforce will come to Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter subsequent week, as followers listed below are given the prospect to expertise the thrill and pleasure of an F1™ storage.
St. Anne’s Sq. would be the first cease of a European tour known as Il Pitstop, put collectively by the Aston Martin F1™ workforce and Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0%, the premium Italian beer model’s non-alcoholic providing.
From June 16-19, this multi-sensory expertise will give motor racing followers the prospect to see the Aston Martin F1™ automobile up shut, in addition to making an attempt their hand at a pit-stop problem. Better of all, admission is free.
As for the ‘multi-sensory’ bit, followers can even get to listen to and really feel the roar of an actual F1™ automobile, because the Aston Martin’s unmistakeable engine noise will likely be an enormous a part of the expertise.
There are refreshments too, within the type of Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0%, samples of which will likely be accessible to all visitors (admission for these aged 18 and over). No tickets wanted, simply flip up!
The Aston Martin F1™ workforce’s star driver Sebastian Vettel mentioned: “It’s actually necessary to encourage open conversations about moderation and the constructive impression it may have on wellbeing, each bodily and mentally.
“Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% tastes nice and Il Pitstop would be the excellent alternative for followers to interact within the sport I really like while having fun with a non-alcoholic beer.”
In the meantime Richard Ingram of Asahi Europe & Worldwide added: “Solely a choose few individuals will ever expertise the true ardour of a System One™ storage, however with Il Pitstop, Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% are inviting followers from throughout Europe to expertise entry all areas inside a System One™ workforce.”
The Il Pitstop tour schedule:
- Thursday 16 – Sunday 19 June – Belfast
- Friday 24 – Saturday 25 June – Manchester
- Monday 27 – Tuesday 28 June – Birmingham
- Thursday 30 June – Sunday 3 July – London
- Tuesday 26– Sunday 31 July – Budapest
- Wednesday 3– Sunday 7 August – Sopot
- Thursday 11 – Saturday 13 August – Gothenburg
- Thursday 18 – Monday 22 August – Berlin
- Friday 26 August – Sunday 4 September – Amsterdam
- Wednesday 7– Monday 12 September – Milan
- Saturday 17– Sunday 25 September – Bucharest